Michael Logan TV Insider interview with B&B head writer Brad Bell

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The previews are the same drivel mess. No wonder the demos for the show are dropping to new lows. Bradley Bell is another hack writer who just happened to run out of ideas. I had to LOL about Myron vs Quinn.....Quinn will eat her up!

• Members

Yeah, not thrilled with Brooke falling for Widge, but I am happy for KKL - it took almost two years to get her back into a viable storyline after she came back from Italy.

The whole Quinn/Steffy thing - Brad acts like Quinn is just starting to like her "maternal instincts." FALSE. Quinn has always been a huge Steffy stan, which is why she's been pushing WyNot to get with her. Sorry but WyNot/Steffy using social media excuse to bring them back together just doesn't make sense. Brad made the huge mistake of making Liam her endgame and now they are kind of stuck with it.

• Members

I don't have ANY issue with the interview. Neither the storylines projected. I'm looking forward to these stories to play out as there are new angles involved and great actors on the forefront. At least Steffy and her men (and we know this will be played out HEAVILY) seems to be more than just an endless back and forth without any basis this time around.

Archived