Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan exit drama

DRW50

• Members

I hope it's not that Andy Cohen guy. I can't stand him and his constantly running mouth. You never see a pic of him without his mouth open. 

I also don't get the appeal of Anderson Cooper. I think he's like watching paint dry and gets embarrassed by the least little thing and can't let loose and have fun. He also has all these quirky hang ups and phobias about the simplest of things like food, drinks, etc...He also always wears dull gray, navy and black boring clothes. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://ny.curbed.com/2015/3/12/9981478/kelly-ripa-ditched-soho-for-27m-upper-east-side-townhouse

Damn Ripa living the life of luxury. This is her very expensive 27 million dollar townhouse in new York city lmfao. Mark is clearly living the life of luxury. I wonder if Mark is Mr Mom considering his wife makes all the millions. I did think it was cute she brought up she bought 199 dress when she was on AMC. She was like I didn't have a lot of money back then. Do u all think money and fame has changed Kellys personality?

• Members

Cohen makes me sick and thinks his opinions are the most important thing in the world to ever be said. He never shuts up.  I remember seeing a clip with a guest on his show and they were talking about childhood crushes. The other person said they always had a thing for Larry Wilcox on Chips when they were growing up and Andy ripped them apart and made fun of them and said that no one in their right mind liked him and that everyone liked Erik Estrada.

He also had Kyle Richards on and showed a clip of her 80's sitcom Down To Earth and ripped her apart about it. He said he knows of every show there was from the 80's and asked were in the He** did that air and she said on Ted Turner's WTBS and he said something like "Oh a cheap cable show nobody watched".

I remember watching that show back then.

• Members

I don't know which is worse: Michael Strahan, the morning TALK show co-host; Michael Strahan, the morning NEWS show co-host; or Michael Strahan, the primetime GAME show host.  What's next?  "Michael Strahan Live!"?

Archived