MTV: Catfish/Suspect

Soapsuds

• Members

Anyone watching any of these two shows? Catfish has been going on for 4 years now but Suspect just premiered last night. So far I found Suspect rather lame…haven't seen all of the premiere episode though. Catfish has been a hoot to watch. They had a marathon yesterday and this weekend. So I caught up on the show.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catfish is about a friend or family member getting help from Nev. Either its another friend or family member who is hiding a secret and they want to know what it is. The one last night was predicable to me even though I am usually not good at predicting things correctly….LOL.  The first segment was about a guy trying to figure out why his best friend was taking drugs. They all thought he was dying or sick…I was like duh….he is transitioning to a female…and I was correct…..his best friend and bf were shocked…..the second one was about a half sister who was looking for her half brother who wouldn't talk to her because she outed him to his mom…..he was taking mysterious trips to LA…..it was obvious what he was doing cause he was making lots of money…but Nev and his co star thought he was on drugs….so dumb….LOL

Archived