DAYS: Set List Leaders: 2009-2015

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for clarifying! Can't remember the storyline at the time, I just remember it was around this time that the vets weren't being used and John was in a coma or something. Instead, we had Willow the blowfish hooker and a bunch of other nonsense, most likely involving EJ or Chelsea, etc. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love the Horton house set and hope they never retire it. The house is a colonial style (My favorite style of house). I noticed the other day they have the clock face on the mantel fogged out now. In the older episode I have seen, the original sofa was more plush and full size. Over the years they have replaced it with a love seat. I wonder if Tom's chair is the original one from 1965 ?

• Members

Great find, @Paul Raven!  So it's off to the left side of the living room, beyond Tom's chair. I'll have to check my DAYS book, A Tour Through Salem, the one they published around '98 and see if they included that in the "blueprints" they show of everyone's homes. 

Kind of reminds me of B&B's Forrester mansion or Y&R's Newman ranch that would suddenly expand and have a space off to the side for their dining room during the holidays. 

Archived