Y&R Promo: "Survivors"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA - I will credit Pratt for mixing up the cast - Nikki gradually getting into the Winters drama was a bit unexpected. And giving Nikki a different 'rival/thorn' instead of Sharon is a blessing. Putting Victor with the younger set (excl Kevin) has work well - interactions with Luca, Marissa, Natalie, etc. have helped. It didn't occur to me until Victor lashed out at Nikki how the show has gone to pretty great lengths to create separate universes for them and I think that was a good decision.

• Members

With Pratt's writing and storyline execution, everything is falling flat. Hilary going up against Nikki could have been fun, but watch them destroy any 'organic' part of the storyline.

I could care less about Joe and Jeremy making an appearance, even though I watch Survivor.

• Members

Agreed. There's a lot of good and entertaining moments and several individual well-written scenes - the biggest problem is that a lot of the stuff is really more like standalone vignettes and not part of a bigger story that moves logically and cohesively.   

Archived