October 26-30, 2015: Good Week For DAYS/Y&R/B&B

Toups

• Members

This is completely unfair. First of all DAYS rose with all The hoopla and press. The show is improved And doing very well. GH is still steady and consistent and they are neck and neck. It's not like GH plunged to 2.2 million. It rose in viewers it lost very little in the demos. Guess what people this whole October was very consistent. I am expecting increases. We should be giving Jelly credit for giving us our characters, dialogue and emotions. They took a slower quieter approach unlike Pratt or Higley/Griffith. I hate people naysayers saying oh Ron was at least entertaining that Jelly are slow and boring not true. Smarttv isn't always going to be exciting it's a character study. Bravo GH and Jelly they stopped the bleeding.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH is their highest rated show they will never air a new show that will have the ratings GH has. Fablife is tanking and the View has lower viewership then GH. Every other show they tried to replace it with tanked so bad. GH is stable healthy and Valentini is here for awhile. The cast loves him. If Frank got replaced I bet it would be Gary Tomlin. Would u rather have Tomlin over Frank

• Members

Dragon I think u said the same thing back in 2013 and the show is still on. It not going anywhere. Anyways GH did make a change they could have kept Ron at the helm or hire lame head writers. Instead of playing it safe they went with the bold choice of Jean and Shelly as our head writers. They truly have an invented blue print that should be used to keep the soaps on the air.

• Members

The overall week the ratings went up in viewers nobody cares about individual daus it's the whole week. The slow reveal of Jason reminds me of something Agnes Nixon would do as make them wait was her philosophy. Jean got to mentor under Agnes at AMC. 

Archived