B&B Casting News

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No he's younger than he should be. Those characters despite being SORASed where all kept consistent. They didnt cast Hope and all of a sudden make her older than Steffy for example. This is my one biggest pet peeve when it comes to recasting kids. If you do it, be consistent. Characters should always be aged in the correct order

GH has been doing this for the past 2 years. Bringing back core characters doesnt make for a better soap if the writing sucks

• Members

Yeah me too! (well the ''isn't going anywhere'' and ''Zende'' parts)

I'm hoping BB can keep these 4 AA characters viable and on-screen, and not see Maya and Carter get ushered off the show now like Dayzee and Marcus.

• Members

But Kristen and Tony aren't played out like Eric and Brooke are. Plus, having Kristen and/or Tony recur every so often to support Zende, or the family, would be good continuity, and kinda build the Forrester family up again. The show needs the younger generation to move it forward, but it also needs the older gen for the history.

• Members

I'm really happy about the Zende casting. Yes, recur, but there's no need for more characters in that age group. That's part of the challenge of the 21-minute show - limited time. Remind me why Pam is still around? Donna, could and should fill that busy body role, plus, she and LSV would be absolutely sizzling hot together. All it took was two separate cameos on Y&R to show how sultry JG can be. They really should infuse more of "Grace" into Donna.

I'm very pleased that B&B has made a concerted effort during the past eight months to diversify the cast - retooling (no pun intended) Maya into someone other than a total pushover, better use of Carter in the business, Nicole (though the character needs some real work) and now a legacy character, Zende. At least Brad is trying.

• Members

Carter and Donna would be good for a one month storyline, if there was some tension to their union (i.e. if the absent Marcus had issues with it).

Afterwards, Carter and Donna would join the ranks of Aly/Oliver, Donna/Justin, Hector/Sam, and countless others...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived