Date Movie SUCKED THE BIG ONE!

Mitchapalooza

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lame people (minus Coolidge and Hannigan) in LAME movie.

This movies funny moments were few and far between. The "gross out moments" just did absolutely nothing for me.

Besides the opening scene with Hannigan dancing in the street (and the gay guy prancing to the other gay guy :lol:) and perhaps a few other scenes, this movie pretty much was nothing new/tried to hard to be funny.

Wait until it comes to DVD in the summer and pay 50 to 70% less than it would cost to see it on the big screen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Mitch I am so with you on this. One me and my cousin watched it and other than the opening sequence there was not one part in this movie where I genuinely had to laugh. In fact, I don't think I've ever been so bored at a movie passing itself off as a comedy in my life. Definitely one of the worst spoof movies yet and the choices they made for satires just didn't tie together at all. Glad I didn't waste my money.

• Members

I know Becky, I know. It seems so long ago that there was the makings of a young couple with actual chemistry. Zander was alive with CB in the role, we still had good acting as played by the *real* Maxie, Robyn Richards. Now I'm getting sad too, lol. Damn GH. It really does suck the big one. <_<

Archived