Eileen Davidson interview

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know. 30 more years of Victor/Jack have passed and the relationship between the men is far deeper and more toxic. I'm impressed that they are pulling this out of the vaults. Again, it's not an 'insta-" anything. Also, I wonder how Abby and the rest of the Abbotts wiill feel about the fact that Jack blackmailed Ash out of the Jabot Presidency with this info. Jack was definitely the bad guy here. No respect for his father to use the secret.

Love ED. What a class act and someone who understand the industry is NOT fair, but I believe not just her talent, but her attitude have opened those new doors. (Seriously, B&B would've never taken her otherwise.) DAYS after the Eric thing and the HUGE missed opportunity to have Marlena's grandkid, I have zero faith. That was the easiest story to write:

Marlena: "Kristen you're a sick, psychotic woman."

Kristen: "Oh, Marlena, that's no way to speak to the mother of your grandchild."

• Members

Pratt's Y&R has fallen so flat. I find his attentions to tie in history to be done in very shallow ways to get fans to rally around him because he's "honoring" history, but the actual stories are terrible. He's giving us the same boring Melrose Place-lite that he gave us at AMC.

• Members

I was one who thought she was making a mistake going on a Housewives show, especially one of the most toxic of the franchise, but she's handled herself like a pro. I do think she may be better off being one and done and leaving on a high.

As for this story - it will probably be trash dropped in a month, and we'll be invited to get hot over Victor's usual malice.

I remember when some fans would insist Ashley was Victor's true love because he would never hurt her the way he hurt Nikki.

I never believed that, and I sure don't now.

He is pure evil, a mushmouthed monster. And Pratt can't get enough.

Bleh.

• Members

I don't think Bravo is going to let her go easily. Eileen is extremely popular with fans, and she'd be crazy to walk away from Housewives at this point. She could use her popularity into negotiating an even larger contract next season. Eileen better ride it till the wheels fall off.

But onto the Y&R, this story is going to be a flop. Ashley will get upset and at the end of the day, Victor's crimes will be whitewashed. Everyone will forgive him and forget what he's done. That's one of the reasons why I don't watch anymore. Victor never pays for his crimes and he never grows.

As I always say, I am ready for someone to put a bullet in Victor.

• Members

I see what you mean, but with some exceptions, the longer a HW stays, the more hated she becomes and the more editing turns against her for drama. Since Eileen doesn't "need" the show, I wonder if she will want to put up with that.

• Members

True. But I don't think the audience will turn on Eileen too soon because she's honest, blunt, composed, classy, but vulnerable Also, she was smart to put her skeletons out before anyone else could.

If the audience turns on anyone next, it is Lisa Rinna. People are already growing tired of her b/c she does too much for the cameras to the point it is inauthentic.

But I think Eileen should do at least another season. Possibly two. Next season she needs to hawk a side business if she has one. Strike while the iron is hot.

Archived