June 16-20, 2014: All Soaps Down in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Members

Y and R I haven't been gushing really about. There declines we're worrisome but I think Jill winning the Emmy and Y and R doing so well at the Emmys has clout. Honestly I think Y and R is boring but I can celebrate its viewer increases and it's up in viewers a year ago.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Losing Alison Sweeney will be hard on them. Eileen should bump it up but her arc is only three months. I honestly think DAYS tapes way too ahead sometimes. They don't have the freedom to really change much but I guess that's how they keep the budget down. I think Kassie did a good job but DAYS was so good last year. They need a game plan. Again making Lorraine Broderick a co head writer might be a good thing.

• Members

Thank you Toups again someone gets lost in their own spin. They go up and down like 3000 but GH is the only soap consistently up from last year. GH could crashed and burned once Robin left but it didn't. GH has done great. Y and R is more concerning.

• Members

Ok, bleed is a bit dramatic. My point was that for the past few weeks, the key demo has been negative, especially for all the hype about Redzilla!

But you! What a disingenuous little rat you are. You don't wish to have a conversation with anyone. You sit back and wait for "a ha" moments. How in the sam hell do you have a victorious moment with information you didn't even provide?

• Members

Glad B&B went up but that Thursday number looks wrong. Y&R went up with all the Paul stuff...glad GH didnt go up...lol....Havent watched much of Days so dont know why their number went up but i wish it would getter better ratings just to pass GH and put it in the cellar in the ratings.

Archived