Netflix: Chelsea

YRBB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Did you guys catch Uganda Be Kidding Me? It was released on Netlfix a few days ago & it is great fun. Not for the sensitive, though. wink.png I hope this shows that the talk show will be as wild and as uncensored as what we see here.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/10/uganda-be-kidding-me-netflix-react/?hootPostID=1a3928582af9c825ba5cb5b21755ffbd

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I heard Chelsea's response to this and can't believe Heather was outing her personal life to the press. Petty bitch

Yes Chelsea was mean to her staff, she made a whole entire separate show that centered around her awfulness to them...LOL but it was also NO secret that she cared for and rewarded/compensated them & their family's all VERY well. Her behavior was overboard most of the time, but always treated as a joke. Deep down, she appreciated them a lot and always made a point to express that frequently. I think, BTS, it wasn't as bad as Heather is saying.

• Members

I used to love Heather, but the more and more airtime Chelsea gave her the more she just started to come across as fake as !@#$%^&*] and so thirsty for attention. I believe Chelsea was rough on her staff, but she also was very, very good to them. She even let some of them live with her at various times. It's always been known that underneath all her brassiness, she has a very big heart. Heather should stick to pretending she's friends with Kris Jenner and have several seats. 

Also, I'm DEAD at Chelsea saying "I could have fired her, but instead I just stopped spending any personal time with her." 

You KNOW that burned the [!@#$%^&*] out of fame hungry Heather and that's probably why she so desperately started trying to get in with the RHOBH ladies. 

• Members

Chelsea talks about the talk show, which will debut in May, will have three episodes a week and 90 episodes a year. She says it'll be very different from the standard. I'm glad we finally got some clarification, because for a second I thought Chelsea Does was gonna be it. I'm sure that'll be great too, but I cannot wait to see what they cooked up!

And Chelsea Does starts tomorrow!

Archived