Black-ish: Discussion Thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

This looks like it's gonna be cute. Theyh should seriously try to get Diana Ross to play a pain in the ass Mother in law on this. I predict this will be o.ne of those shows where the father comes of as out of touch and befuddled, but I guess that's what will make it funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator

I'm sticking with the show so that's good to hear! I like the twins (they're twins, right?), the teenage boy and Anthony Anderson. The teenage girl and the mom are the weakest part of the show. It's early, so I hope they'll improve as the season continues.

• Members

Yup.... Jack & Diane are twins! LOL I like Rainbow.... I don't mind her too much. I can't stand the teenage daughter. I was hoping we'd at least hear WTF the daughter was saying while Rainbow was in her head. I wanted to know what she kept saying. The ep. where he was jacking off had me on the floor and how he didn't know what the nod was and doing pilates before basketball.

• Members

I HATED that song he was dancing to but it made me laugh when they kept showing him in the background still going at it. I was on the floor.

I know! I love these kids... I really do... all three except the teenage daughter. They need to find something to do with her because she's so one-dimensional. OMG! He needed a sock on the door or something. That was such a funny moment and WTF with the lamp shade Toups?!

• 11 months later...
  • Members

No one watches this show? Toups?

Last night's episode was hilarioussssssssssssssss! Pops saying that he hasn't been to the Docs since 1985 and how he would know if he was addicted to something after taking it daily for 30 years. I lost it!

The kids trying to put stickers on what they wanted if/when Pops kicks the bucket. Diane saying that the real gem is Power of Attorney. WEAK!

Dre saying SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP. Singing "Dance WIth My Father" by Luther V. ANd then going crazy after that balloon popped.  This was a great episode. I'm still mad they won't add it to Netflix! I loathe Hulu and their commercials and refuse to pay 11.99 for commercial free (which isn't really commercial free because I have to watch a big one before the start.)

• Members

LMAO and when Dre called it out and all she did was Ehhhh. ~Shrug~

I was weak when Dre was at work and his boss called the lady, after she said that she was sleeping with a married college T.A., a dirty side piece. She didn't even say anything in return! Plus, why are you tapping a teacher's assistant?!

Charlie saying that Dre didn't want to outmath him. The one guy saying that he changed his dad every other day because of how he parented him. I love when Dre goes to work and uses them as a sounding board.

Oh! Then Bow saying repeatedly "Don't freak out." inbetween her message to Dre.

Archived