Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

Thanks! Kept playing it back just to see. Looks like he runs to her or something because a fight breaks out...and then he helps her or pulls her away from something. Hmmm

Yes! That song was good.

This show has made me like Courtney Love, reminded me why I loved Jennifer Hudson (been awhile) and will (hopefully) boost Mary J back into the mainstream with whatever she doin'

• Members

Not my favorite eppy but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. Empire's mediocre eppies still beat just about everything on tv. Because this is a soap, 12 eppies hurt a bit. I'm hoping for 22 eppies next season and perhaps a consultant on the team.

Next week got me all messed up. I cannot wait!

That was Cookie. Something happened.

• Webmaster

Re-watching...

For anyone like me that needed a reminder:

BYE, FELICIA - When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bye+felicia

• Members

Overall I thought the episode was a mess. It was all over the place and not consistent. The best parts were anything involving Andre and its a shame that his breakout performance had to be wrapped within an otherwise disappointing episode. Definitely the weak point of this season

• Webmaster

Empire's Top 10 artists

Rank / Artist / Value (in millions) / sales (in millions) / management (in millions)

1. Lucious Lyon $75 $125 $1.2

2. Titan $55 $91 $1.2

3. Tiana $40 $83 $0.9

4. Martina $42 $65 $0.8

5. Hi-Fi $31 $52 $0.25

6. Lowboy $33 $57 $0.45

7. Jamal Lyon $24 $30 $1.2

8. Crossfadezz $24 $30 $1.2

9. Elle Dallas $21 $38 $0.1

10. Hakeem Lyon $23 $31 $1.1

Clearly Tiana has more value than both Hakeem and Jamal when adding up all figures. Surprising Tiana (almost) fell for Anika's bullshit considering how much cards she clearly held.

Did we ever get introduced to Lowboy? Looks like Tyrese Beckford in the picture, if I'm not mistaken.

Me too! That's why Cookie managing her made sense. But after seeing that...

• Members

The pacing is off because there is only 3 episodes left. Fox said if they knew it would be a hit they would have ordered more episodes for the season. So I am guessing thats why tonights show was more rushed.