Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Al B Deadbeat is Quincy's sperm donor. It takes alot more than that to make a father. Quincy has spoken out about trying to connect with that man and getting nothing back in return. I don't like Diddy either but its been obvious over the years that he cares about that boy.

Not being on Empire isnt a loss to Quincy. If he was serious about being in the entertainment industry he has more than enough connections through Diddy which includes Timbaland tracks.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That reporter just diss Hakeem. I hope he can step out of his father shadow. & Tiana is bi, I wonder are they going to go the threesome route.

Can somebody explain to Jamal that he works for Empire, & he should use all of their resources.

Andre is your alibi. that's his purpose.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

I know Andre and Evil White Wife are here to create tension and drama behind the scenes but I'm sort of over how cold Andre is. They need to better develop him, IMO. There are little things, like Lucious pretty much dissing him tonight with basically like "what good are you" ... so I get it but it's sort of falling short to me.

And seriously, Tiana girl, why are you making out with a chick in PUBLIC. What did you expect? LOL. That was dumb.

Hakeem is such a little boy. And he comes off as one. I sort of laugh every time he tries to act like some thug. I want him to get a rude awakening.

Love seeing Cookie's sister. LMAO At Cookie on the phone and dealing with the feds, Tiana, Jamal, etc. Love it. God Cookie is amazing. Taraji owns this show.

• Members

It does move a little too fast but at the same time, they planned it as 13(?) and no idea at the time if they'd get a pick up so I understand the faster pace. But they do need to try and slow it down. I feel like they're burning through way too much too fast.