Race to the World Series

Toups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I cannot believe Boston got swept!! :(

Game 5 tonight between the Angels and Yankess - Go Angels! If the Yankees win, they're going to be so tired because Game 1 vs the White Sox will be on Tuesday. Sunday: in NY, Monday: in LA, Tuesday: in Chicago - that's an insane schedule.

In the NL, it's STL vs HOU - no surprise there. How about that 18 inning game? Awesome. Go Astros.

• Members

Wow, wasn't that Houston/Braves game just fricken awesome! I don't remember the last time I got into a baseball game like that. I'm happy for Houston, despite Clemens two timing the Yankees, the Braves suck and shouldn't make it to the WS. That game was wicked in 18 innings!!

As for Yankees/Angels... that was a great game too. But who knows what will happen tonite.

• Members

I'm pulling for the Angels, if for no other reason than to see Chris Berman and Peter Gammons of ESPN choke on their mics after all the Yankee/Sox butt kissing. I admire both teams but if you look at ESPN (and every other paper in the country) they seem to be the only two teams playing. And, if the Angels win, watch and see how it will be said that that will be a weak ALCS because Boston and New York are not in it.

My heart is broken for Braves fans. To be up 6-1 in the 8th and then lose the game. Sad.

• Members

Dan,

Don't hold back tell us how you REALLY feel. :D

Breaking News........The World Seris has been cancelled! Since there will be no East Coast representative from Boston or New York, it has been decided to cancel the Series and just forget the whole damn thing.

Next season, either team that plays the Yankees or Red Sox will have to win 6 games out of seven. The Yankes and Red Sox will only have to win one game.

• Members

LOL, I know I'll still watch. I"m rooting for Chicago, because they are such a long suffering city. I would prefer it be the Cubs, but the White Sox are a very good team. I just like baseball in general. But I will say, seeing the Yankees lose totally made me feel better about my Sox losing.

Archived