Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Race to the World Series

Padres clinched and it looks like they're going to play the Cards in round 1.

I am still hoping that the Phillies come back and win the wildcard. That way the Braves will play the Pads wont have to play the Astros again. The Astros knocked the Braves out last year. Well actually Carlos Beltran knocked the Braves out last year, so maybe this year we will have better luck.

Don't we have a reason for our arrogance? After all, we did win 26 Championships.

OH, I get it. Unless you're the Yankees, you're not allowed to celebrate when you win the World Series. Because until you win 26, working hard to win the one you did doesn't mean diddly. So WHEN we repeat this year, I'll just sit in my room, go back to studying Stat, and sip on a glass of red kool-aid for good measure.

Come on now Danni, let's be fair. Ya'll would've made JUST as much noise had ya'll won the Series. If you didn't want Boston fans to get excited about their team finally winning, you're gonna have to talk to your team about that.

I don't consider myself cocky, just happy. Trash talking is part of the rivalry, but I'm not for it getting violent. But let's be real, we all have the right to talk stuff.

BTW, WIN stands for What's Important NOW!!! Talk to me when it's 27, and I'll give all props.

If we take two out of three this weekend, as well with Indians victories, "Big Papi" is gonna have to sit on his couch and eat bon bons while the Yankees lay the smackdown on the playoffs. :-D

Don't put Papi on the couch yet. The last time people counted Boston out, they came back from being down 0-3. Just a friendly reminder. Thanks.

This guy is clutch! He tied the game with a HR in the 8th and then drove in the winning run in the 9th. Big Papi for MVP!