Y&R: Amelia Heinle interview

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get she misses her friend. But this was unprofessional, and she should know better. It took until her pairing with Billy for people to give her even a slight chance as a recast.

How she has survived with zero spark in a dynamic role is amazing.

• Members

I zoned out once the bitch started praising Miller. Sigh. She gives such an awful interview. I rolled my eyes at her answers about Melody/Eric because it just seems fake to me. She seems very fake. And a piss-poor actress.

And YOU were a recast, on top of a MUCH better actress (which is somewhat funny considering Heinle replaced David's sister who was pretty much fired, right?).

• Members

I don't believe she was fired. They couldn't come to terms during negotiations. I do recall they wanted to decrease her airtime severely and HT walked.

This was about the time CBS Daytime was having very public battles with actors. Kim Zimmer was one of them. Before her contract was up, they wanted to amend it unfavorably to Kim. She said when it's time for negotiations, they can discuss a cut, but she would not be amending her current contract. There were a few others, but I can't think of the names right now.

• Members

I still give her credit for standing up to the network during that time. She had a contract, and the network and P&G kept messing up the show, approving/forcing bad stories and to try to make her rewrite her contract when she had more than a year left on it was ridiculous.

I get people think she should care about the show, and that she was being selfish. I just don't agree. A corporation entered into an agreement with an individual, and should hold to their terms. All she has control over is her work ethic. The show controls the rest and should deal with their mistakes.

Archived