FIRST LOOK: Ryan Carnes as Lucas on GH

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm hoping that gorgeous, new detective will be Lucas' love interest! biggrin.png I mean it's pretty classic romance fare... Lucas is the son of a mob boss, falls for a police detective... and he's torn between love and loyalty! Why GH hasn't done this already with one of Sonny's kids I'll never understand.

• Members

I think they could do a lot with Liz knowing the truth. She should struggle with what to do. She's been there. She's hidden this truth. She can understand where Sabrina is coming from. Her telling the truth would be more hypocritical than not but I'd hope she would.

• Members

I thinking more along the lines of the more recent story where she was chastising Britt for lying to Patrick about her baby, much like she was on Maxie's case about Lucky. She's all about the truth when it comes to people she hates but when it comes to she and her friends, its perfectly fine to lie and screw with lives.

• Members

Even if everyone tells Robin she's a hypocrite if she has any reaction beyond hugging Sabrina and asking her to marry Patrick and live happily ever after with Emma, as Robin watches from the window and cries, the story still sucks.

The more the show writes from the perspective of Sabrina being a saint and everyone else being damned, the more the story fails and the worse Teresa "no, I'm not on Passions" Castillo gets.

And I don't even like Robin.

Archived