Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Davery. However, I would prefer they both be with someone else. I am one of those people that feel none core characters should be with characters from core families or at least long term characters. Simply so that I can care and be interested. I find it hard to care about either apart and even less together despite thinking they are sweet...that is, whenever I have the patience to watch them. Which rarely happens...still haven't seen this love scene and don't care much...see what I mean. I also don't think that Dylan is "eating the show" like I see a lot of people pointing out.

• Members

MTS/Nikki did something with her hair, and it looks so good! Yay! Really like the length and style smile.png

Love HiJack's relationship! Fixing his tie was really cute. Devon is such a handsome gentleman, and I'm super happy JFP is finally doing something with this guy. Yes, he's height deficient, but he has so much more to compensate.

Lily! STFU!

Talking tree, Kyle, can't leave soon enough for me.

Davery is the absolute worst, and I need Avery to die a gruesome death! What a pointless POS! I really want the to explore Sharon and Dylan.

The only thing missing with Victoria is some weed and a tambourine. Good God! What a dirty looking hippie she's become sad.png

When is Miller's last eppy? He was especially awful today.

Oh, I almost forgot... Hevon wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

• Members

I like Jack and Hilary (Hillary?) more than anything with Devon. Sorry not sorry. That little subplot is one of the only things that wakes me up on this dreadful show.

The only honest way to write the Baldwins is to have Fen come out as gay and then the real shock - Michael coming out as extreeeemely bisexual. Because I just cannot buy him as a str8 man who loves !@#$%^&*]. It would also be a one of a kind story in daytime - he loves Lauren but he has a whole other side.

• Members

I really like this picture.

I think we are definitely in for a weird Devon/Hilary/Jack triangle. I welcome it. They both bring out different sides to her. Add in the Lily rivalry and the potential Sharon friendship - Hilary has a pretty decent foundation.

• Members

People say he's eating the show because he's a FOJ. I actually don't mind and don't think he's eating up the show. I don't mind him with Avery either although I also didn't mind him with Chelsea but I knew that wouldn't last.

Archived