GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

I had come to a point when sillina didnt bother me that much and was even looking forwards to her moving away from the vortex of suck that putrina was from the get go.

And then they have her become the freaking lying whore who lie for the greater good and im back to being banned from the MB i usually post on

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I have been reading the board for a few weeks. Guess getting banned was the push i needed to join in the fun.

And its a joy not to have to keep quiet about KA's awful "acting" among other things lol.and to pile on the swann princess.

Two-third of it.

I cant stand felix but brad is my boy and i have crushed on RYC since i saw him on eating out (and who wouldnt lol)

• Members

Even if you did i wouldnt believe it lol

And i feel bad for the guy that plays felix now that i know parry is really close with him. Mustt suck to get a contract and not even one-tenth of the media coverage brad gets.

And im sure marc samuel or whatever his name is is a terrific guy but he cannot act to save his life. In other hands, there would be to make the sassy gay friend into more than what it is now.

• Members

Felix annoys the crap out of me as well. As for Brad, I don't think the early writing for him was all that great, but I like him. A lot has to do with the actor, and Brad reminds me a lot of Kyle from OLTL. Both started out as shady as lab techs with not the best writing, then became "reformed" along the way. To me, I like gay characters that aren't "saints". Will and Sonny on DAYS bore me to tears, because DAYS rarely ever writes them as doing anything wrong and seem so "perfect". Gay characters on soaps should cheat, have ONS, lie, etc just like the straight characters do. Ron's writing might not be perfect, but I like that he writes his gay characters with flaws. As of now, I'll take Lucas and Brad on GH over Will and Sonny on DAYS any day.

• Members

OLTL never had a story for him. He was Voncent's stooge who Tate killed in one of his racism lead killings

Just like GH and Days didnt have stories for their winners

AMC OTOH, Made Alec a recast Del and had him play in story with his family but they sure kept him naked a lot

Archived