B&B: Is Ridge returning?

• Members

ITA, Widge (RM) is the reason why the role worked. After 25+ years of being the show's leading man, what is the point of recasting? The show has effectively moved on without RM, a recast would actually hurt the show. Brooke has had SEVERAL other leading men, and to KKL's credit, she has managed to have chemistry with most of them. If Dollar Bill was not her sister's husband, I'd be 100% behind Brill. I see this as a new character for Katie - why not Jon Hensley - the good doctor? Don't bring back RM or Ridge.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't go that far. He has history with Brooke but nowhere near as much as Ridge did. With that said, IA. Thorne should have been used as her fake baby daddy last month and I would have him be a shoulder to lean on for Katie now and let them get involved.

And then there's Alexandra, who Id have brought back as the young Forrester heiress with Steffy gone. This summer would be the anniversary of Darla's death and I would have that weigh heavy on her and cause her to act out and gaslight Taylor. Taylor would think it was Brooke trying to get revenge for exposing her affair. Bill would also be a suspect as would Donna and Pam who the show would throw red herrings that they still want Eric and haven't approved of him and Taylor as they might appear to have been. But it would be perfect sweet Allie, who's putting up a front for everyone, especially Thorne who fails to see how troubled she is.

Archived