DAYS: Gay Marriage Storyline?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are they already out of ideas? Really? Get them hitched and shipped off... sleep.png Why would 2 young gay men (both of which are attractive, and one of which JUST came out, and is fairly inexperienced... WTF?) want to get married, anyway? This is dumb. A more interesting story would be Sonny asks Will to marry him (it's really romantic and thought-out, involving the whole town in Salem square ala recent YT proposals), and Will is like 'No!' because of his upbringing. In fact, he has no intention of marrying, ever, etc.

ibfxIZNwqntgPf.gif

• Members

Y&RWorldTurner, on 17 Jun 2013 - 1:49 PM, said:snapback.png

LOL...I love ya Alvin....lol

The ladies were talking about past Days story lines....McCay, Alfonso and Zucker. They were very excited by their win ...and McCay mentioned a gay marriage...I was like...huh...lol

• Members

I say this with upmost respect and I am SO thankful that Peggy is still healthy enough to continue taping on Days, but it is very obvious that she is showing obvious signs of dementia related illnesses. In some of her recent interviews she hasn't even responded appropriately to questions. Her responses are completely out in left field and totally not related.. not ALL the time. But some of the time. I think it has been really smart of DAYS TPTB to give her the Alzheimer's Storyline while Peggy has still been able to handle the acting (and create GREAT story in the process). I hope Peggy is able to continue filming for a long time to come.

• Members

But Will, should have and voice deep concerns over getting engaged, let alone married to Sonny in the near future. Sonny just asked him to move in with him, along with Gabi and his newborn child.

I'm sorry, but this situation should be making Will think that this is way too much too fast, for everyone involved in it.

• Members

Peggy has always, always made odd comments and said weird things that are not really true so I wouldn't put any stock in this happening or coming true, but marriage has been discussed by them and they did tell someone - Kate I think? - to freak them out for some reason. Maybe she was referring to that. Who knows. The woman is, and always has been, a little out there in the best way.

Plus, with chandlers contract up in 6 months I doubt they will be getting married, unless its to serve plot/story in a baby custody battle.

• Members

Maybe she was talking the episode where Sonny suggested that He & Will Marry then said it was a Joke. Wilson has talked marriage. That is most likely what she meant. Stop making fun of her and calling her senile and having dementia. That is way below the belt.

Archived