After Earth!

ChitHappens

• Members

Movie had to be at least 9 hours long!!!!!

Great concept, but Will Smith has got to stop casting himself in movies where acting is required. And he and Jada were all over the production/creative process of the movie. Hell, even some of Jada's relatives had a piece in it.

Too bad because it could have been a winner!

The action is strictly limited to the trailer, so do yourself a favor and go on over to YT and watch it a few times.

You're welcome!!!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has been roasted by the critics, I guess because a lot of them aren't fond of the Smith family as it is.

Did you feel there were any hidden messages in the film (like Battlefield Earth), as some claim?

• Members

I never saw BE, and I wouldn't be able to compare anyhow as all of my energy was used trying to stay awake.

However, not sure what some have against the Smith family outside of their casting choices in projects. They are a family business just like any other family in Hollywood.

• Members

I think that has a lot to do with it. I still love Will, but he sort of lost me when he said he turned down Django Unchained because he wasn't the lead. Well, maybe he should have done Django instead of after Earth.

A lot of people seem to have a problem with him casting Jaden in this movie.

Archived