Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^

I don't think it's the writers. It's CK. I think that the writers want to write Lily stronger, boisterous, lively, and less shrewish but they can't because it's not CK's strengths. They can't boot her out easily b/c she'll just get on Twitter and use her strong following to hold the show hostage. I'm hope JFP is like eff' it and cut the cord, getting rid of CK for good.

• Members

I thought CK was out there auditioning, looking for other work. now she is recurring. At least that is the story her fans were putting about. I know it is a long shot because she has the acting talent of a wet noodle, but I was hoping that some loser casting director would give her a job.

• Members

If Heather Tom ever came back I firmly believe the show would quietly ignore most of Victoria's story over last 8 years. She's a placeholder and has always been treated like one. Not one of Amelia's stories has been about who Victoria is, they're all about what's happening to her.

• Members
Demographics. They needed a black heroine to write for after VR left and figured they had the perfect replacement in Dru's daughter. Negative. Lily was too young for the stories she was given. Not just that, CK didn't have the ability to carry them off well (she is much better now though). They would have been fine for someone older. Should have all been given to Olivia IMO (sans the pairing with Cane of course.) JMO.

Its sad but I am hoping she miscarries again...or dies in child birth.

• Members

Of course they will pair Cane and Victoria...just as surely as Cane will be CEO of Chancellor. I still say that if he had stayed a Chancellor, he would not still be with Lily. She only got stuck with him because no way would they sully a Newman or an Abbot with the rachetness and lies of that nobody. No way would he have gaslighted Victoria or Abby...Sharon, yes.

Archived