Brenda Dickson responds to my FB

• Members

I wasn't trying to antagonize her. I was just simply telling her some people think your crazy for your accusations, WHICH IS TRUE. PEOPLE DO ALL THE TIME!!! Somebody was going to do it eventually!! I was curious to see if she had a response other than "Read My Book". I even said I regret doing this!!! If someone else did this that person would not have been treated this unfairly!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We are the hypocrites? LOL! I feel the need to point out that you are the one who has posted so much personal information about your own psychological problems here, that to tell somebody else that people think she's crazy makes you the hypocrite; an immature one who lacks judgement and discretion.

• Members

First of all, a hit dog will holler. Secondly, umm no. Most people don't go and find Brenda Dickson on Facebook & Twitter then follow her.

Yes they would've gotten the same reaction you're getting. You don't like people on here telling you you're crazy, so what right do you have going to tell this woman she's crazy? And she knows she's crazy. She just does stuff to get attention and you fed into it.

• Members

First I did not accuse her in that FB that she is crazy.

Second, I use to not be open to the fact I have a learning disability and I was sent to a hospital because of it. I tend to fabricate my stay there by saying I was "institutionalized" but in reality it wasn't like that. I was there for 2 weeks so they could see what kind of treatment I need in the long run. in the late 90's/early 2000's Aspergers Syndrome was unknown and we did not have much info on the treatment. So basically I was there so the doctors could figure out my reading level and other things. I also had emotional problems as well. But again, how I glorify my stay there is NOTHING how It really was.

Third, yes I take meds but it isn't anything CRAZY!! I am always telling people here about them for a laugh. I always hoped it was a laugh with and not a laugh at!! Basically, they are for sleeping and depression.

Finally, maybe I should leave this board for good if people are not understanding that I am joking most of the time and I like to make "The Fish grow Bigger and Bigger" as a way to joke. I just hope one day people will see the quirky humor I love so much and accept me!!

READ THE POST I MADE. I DID NOT TELL HER SHE IS CRAZY!!!!

• Members

How about you read MY post to you? If you do, you will see that I did not say you told Brenda Dickson she is crazy.

As for you leaving the board for good, I have seen you pull that tired shtick out before when you get called out for your antics, only to return minutes later after proclaiming you have left. Please don't get my hopes up again.

• Members

Then why not let someone ELSE fall on that sword? Why put it upon yourself first to ask her, and then to tell US about it, knowing that many here don't believe you are playing with a full deck? If you were smart, or at least on those meds you carped about, you would have left this matter alone instead of giving us more ammo against you.

• Members

You said verbatim that "some" people think that she's crazy. Regardless, that's still taking a dig at her. I've said this to you before the last time you were acting scandalous, you need to chill. Simmer down. It's OK to be eccentric, but you're acting extra and doing it on purpose because you want to fit in. Just chill.

• Members

Speaking as someone who DOES suffer from anxiety and clinical depression, there is nothing comical about taking medication to control your symptoms OR telling others about it, especially when you have been vague about why you take medication in the first place. To me, the fact that you would do such a thing -- and that you would fabricate the nature of your past institutionalization -- tells ME you ARE juvenile -- and yes, maybe even a little bit "crazy," too. At the very least, you're clearly seeking attention with your screwball tactics, which is off-putting, pathetic, unhealthy, and seriously giving all sufferers of Aspergers Syndrome a bad name.

• Members

Frankly, you can't un-ring this bell any more than I can un-ring the bells I've rung in the past with Sylph, with Jonathan, and with Vee. (If I never hear or see the names "Vincent Latham Lechowick," "Megan McTavish" or "Katrina Karr" again, it'll be too soon.) I have put my proverbial foot in my proverbial mouth plenty of times on this board, and all it has done is alienate me from post-ers who'd sooner [!@#$%^&*] Michael Easton than talk to me around these parts again (which is fine, because, in some cases, it's probably a blessing in disguise). All that to say, I have to live with my embarrassing [!@#$%^&*] on this board, and so do you, regardless of whether people will ever understand your so-called "quirky humor." If you can't deal with THAT, then, yeah, here's your hat, and there's the door.

• Members

For my part, I don't like getting this personal with other posters. I don't think I would ever share such intimately personal information here because this is not the place for that. That allmc2008 has chosen to to so is his business, but unfortunately, in doing so, it has become our business, too. I am not proud of what I have posted to allmc2008 tonight, but I have seen this scenario play out too many times now: He does something that gets people riled up. He gets slammed for it. He posts defensive and deflective comments, and makes accusations against other posters. He threatens to leave the board. One or two people try and talk some reason to him. He admits he went too far and that he will be good. And then he is good.....until the next time.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Archived