The 100: Discussion Thread

• Members

@Taoboi, I did.  This season has been The 100 on speed--so much going on, and Bellamy---that better not have been the end.  I wish they'd sop relying on the annual newly created daughter figures--I didn't need Diosa's daughter to be the new female lead. Utilize the cast you got, and since it's the last season, kill some of the dead weight and major characters!  I do like that Octavia finally understood why Bellamy always saved her.  As for keeper of the flame chick and Ross's followers,  

2a55cfd6-625c-4c1e-adad-baf0d312f01e

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahahahaha!!! Well, the CW gave them 16 episodes so they do have time this time. But it definitely better as a binge. I am finding it slow on one hand and dense on the other...so many plotlines to juggle in such a way that is different from the seasons that came before.

I am wondering who is being it all that wants everyone BUT Hope (who is labeled basically SHOOT TO KILL...even Clarke isn't labeled that. lol.)

• Members

Random thoughts......

Indra's in charge and it's about time.

Ha ha---Octavia's Prince Charming is the Janitor, not a scientist.....

Clark and Raven need to get a room and mourn Abby the old fashioned way and quell the years of rivalry. 

John the "Prime" buying a drink for the dude at the bar and then having to leave made me chuckle.

Wish Madi was killed last year;  Russell sh**head Prime can go whenever......

• Members

See ? I thought Levitt was demoted for her escaping but IS a scientist. And any case...I admit it. I NEVER thought I could see her with anyone BUT Lincoln. I saw some hints with Gabriel....but I stanning her with Levitt. His reactions to her were adorable. I want more.

I agree about Indra. The power behind the throne aka the second in command has always made a good leader so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

I am finding this season very dense and complex in plotting. And now we know the secret Big Bad has been in Polis at one point. And seems to know everyone. If it isn't Alie (which it better not be) I do wonder who it is. Cuz anyone I could think it is...is already dead. So unknown backstory...hmmm...How did Clarke's dad die again? Did we see a body? 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

You too? I just can't get into 'man vs nature' stories (except for EVEREST with Jake Gyllenhaal) so that episode bored me as well. I liked it more the second time around. First time, I went to sleep.

Yeah...after that ending...I don't see how they could do a good job ending it in 3 episodes and it NOT feel rushed. 

You were getting 16 episodes, GoT...I mean 100 and you couldn't do smooth sailing in...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nah...it could have been done in 16. If anything they wasted at least 4 (not including the prequel episode which surprising pretty good). They knew they had a large cast...not unlike GOT...and could have started their arcs from Episode 1. Or DS9 was an example I gave to my co-worker in that 7 years they had built up these character arcs and plot arcs and they came together perfectly from what I remembered in that last season. Whether good or bad, the fates of the characters all felt earned.

I could say the same for this year's HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER as well as another example.

I liked some of the ideas, but it was clear the ball was dropped.  But yeah...a better ending for sure could have been written. 

Makes me wonder about the BTS.