Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

BROOKLYN NINE-NINE

From Dan Goor and Michael Schur, the Emmy Award-winning writers/producers of “Parks and Recreation,” and starring Emmy Award winners Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is a single-camera ensemble comedy about what happens when a detective who doesn’t take anything seriously gets a new “by-the-book” boss who wants him to grow up and respect the badge.

BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is produced by Universal Television and 3 Arts Entertainment. The series is created and written by Dan Goor (“Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “Parks and Recreation”) and Michael Schur (“The Office,” “Parks and Recreation”). The series is executive-produced by Goor, Schur and David Miner (“30 Rock”). The pilot was directed by the team of Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“21 Jump Street,” “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”)

• Members

Cast Promotional...

1z71wzc.jpg

WHO | Andy Samberg (Saturday Night Live), Andre Braugher (Last Resort), Terry Crews (Are We There Yet?), Melissa Fumero (One Life to Live), Joe Lo Truglio (Free Agents)

Happy or Melissa!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

The Tagger was pretty funny. I just love Jake, Amy, Rosa & Ray mainly. Terry & Gina crack me up also, everyone else I can do without.

I was happy Jake arrested that douche because I cannot stand enabling parents. LMAO when Ray was like "You need backup?" And Jake's report and About The Author section... he's a mess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived