DAYS: Arianne Zuker ... Not Done Yet?

• Members

I got this from The Early Edition. The brought it over from Arianne's message board.

It's Never Good-Bye

Hello Everyone,Well, by now all of you or at least most of you have heard that I am not going to be returning to "Days". Yes, this is true. I decided to try something new and exciting. "Days" has been my home for EIGHT AMAZING YEARS! The show has allowed me a wonderful life and with that said it has also allowed me the courage to spread my wings. I will love "Days" forever. I want to thank you all for your support and love, and please continue to pass by this site. I will keep you posted on things that I am doing and hopefully will get you hooked on some other show! (I don't have one, yet). I wanted to clarify that my last airdate is not Feb. 10th. I know it's confusing, but that is the last date of my contract. I will be shooting what I believe is my last show this coming Friday the 20th. I am not sure when that airs, but I will let you know. I will also be updating this site. It should be finished some time in March. Until then...Thank you for standing by me and the character of Nicole. I hope I made you laugh, cry, and just plain throw things at the television.

See You Soon,

Arianne

--

My thoughts; well her supposed last airdate was the 8th; not the 10th. LOL. But even though I don't think we'll get a goodbye scene, it at least gives us a little hope...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Days has had some bad exits but this is the worst. I know it was short notice and she left quick but they could have asked Ari to stay another week or so and close out things. I still have a feeling they are gonna recast or bring her back to finish things up later because Days would never start the planned Nicole/Roman story if they didn't intend on doing more with it. Either that or everything happened to fast to change things but this was awful. I hated the idea of the coupling anyway but for that to be my last memory of Nicole is sick. I hope Days does something to rectify this somehow (bring her back for a day or something) because this was bad. I knwo they had their reasons for why this happened but there were other ways to avoid it.

• Members

That's what I can't figure out. They were aware that her contract was coming up; I assume there were negotiations going on. It'd be one thing if her exit was rushed, or if she just appeared in a random episode and then we had Austin saying something the next day about how she was moving to LA to head up the High Style team or whatever. But to START a new story on what they knew could be her last tape date? Weeeird.

Archived