GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

I think Brenda assumed Michael knew nothing happened. Even though her dialogue was vague, I think she thought he remembered he just passed out. I think Brenda thinks sex with her is so unforgettable no one would forget no matter how drunk. I am sure she will set everyone straight soon enough. She's not staying long so this isn't going to drag out for months. She wanted to stick it to Carly and came up with a dumb scheme without thinking about the fallout. I thought it was funny, but [!@#$%^&*] is going to hit the fan and it won't be anymore.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TPTB need to do something with Duke & Anna ASAP or ditch the pairing. I was a huge fan of this pair, but getting them back together has been slower than molasses in the winter. And I hate what they did to Frisco & Felicia. I get that JW and KW may be uncomfortable working with each other, but there were many other ways to write Frisco off than the way they did. Frankly, this reminded me of Guzawriting. ph34r.png I admit I'm worried about Sonny & Brenda. I don't see them fairing too well. And I have no hope for Robert & Holly coming back in the future. The one couple that I do have some hope for is Luke & Laura but both Tony and Genie seem lackluster in their scenes. We need just a tad bit more enthusiasm from them.

• Members

Michael probably threw up and Brenda put him to bed. She wasn't naked in bed with him.

Seriously there was nothing remotely sexual in how Brenda interacted with Michael. She even assured him there was nothing to be ashamed about or guilty over. I can't stand Brenda or Carly and this blip with Michael doesn't even crack their top 10 "inexcusable" acts. Sorry, I'm not going to get all outraged for poor Michael when it's just a short-term plot device for more Brenda vs Carly cat fights. There's not going to be any lasting impact on Michael because they didn't have sex.

• Members

s3izx5.gif

afnfTkA.jpg

She's so damn dramatic!

IB4Shw2.jpg

Damn, still; looks good

Another layer to the Michael/Carly/Brenda story which will possibly ignored which adds some context to how Carly is feeling is that Michael was raped. He was mentally messed up and traumatized by what happened and Carly had to see him suffer through that. Brenda may not know that but as his mother, Carly sees someone who just took advantage of her son while he was drugged up. Brenda is taunting and flaunting what she did, having no regrets about using him for revenge. With that said, Carly's anger towards her is more than justified

• Members

I guess she's reacting that way because she never expected to see again the man who terrorized her so many years ago. But, yeah, better directors would have advised her to pull it back just a little.

Archived