GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching some of yesterday...

Richard Simmons as a psycho is kind of entertaining ("hush hush Sweet Lucy"), but I'm surprised he agreed to play it.

The tango was the first time I've seen Finola Hughes show any emotion since her return. Can she tango in every scene?

So basically, the show had Frisco hold down Britt and break her leg, even though they knew she was in her first trimester at this point? (obviously Frisco did not know this) Wow. I guess I should be happy they didn't reveal her as pregnant months ago and then ask us to be amused when her leg was broken.

The lack of extras didn't bother me too much, as there were none at Robin's funeral either. Apparently a lot of people in PC really don't like Robin.

I had to laugh that of all the times to get a Lesley mention it was from Richard Simmons.

I'm ashamed to admit I laughed more at that Simmons mess than I should have.

• Members

I don't think he was really playing anything. In my limited experience with Richard Simmons in the last 15-20 years, that is basically Richard Simmons. Judging by his recent talk show meltdowns he might have thought the Nurses Ball was real.

ETA: Eric beat me.

• Members

I really laughed at it too. It was dumb but I couldn't help it.

Other thoughts...

That closing number was awful, but nothing was worse than Olivia's act. Good grief, what the hell was that?

Loved Liz and AJ today. wub.png But we didn't get to see them perform... WTF?

And I'm just a little ashamed (okay, not really), but Magic Milo was by far my favorite part of the whole ball. ph34r.png

dSGnYbY.gif

• Members

Yea that was all sorts of bad. It was just something to fill the space, notice the focus wasn't on the act at all.

I would guess Becky or Sean didn't feel comfortable singing/acting goofy so they only referenced it. They can't ignore Elizabeth all together though so this was their solution.

Archived