GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping Luke and Ethan would be shot and thrown off the boat. Then they can sink that ugly set while they're at it.

Those Sonny/Brenda scenes were LOL today. It felt so awkward but I kind of enjoyed it. I had to LMAO at how Carly just pegged Brenda and then Jax going on and on trying to convince himself in front of Michael that Carly was wrong. LOL.

I just can't at the soap cliche storyline that is Patrick and Sabrina. That patient who looked just fine to me going on about Sabrina, thinking Patrick got her ... wow. Ugh. I actually tolerate Sabrina when she's not all about Patrick but she's got a long way to go for me to even give two shits about her. LOL.

• Members

Ugh...MB and VM were really good today, but I hate this story. It's clear Sonny is her first choice and of course Carly has to be right about Brenda. Poor Jax...........This !@#$%^&*] is all going to be a tease because Sonny is obviously gonna choose Konnie over Brenda.

• Members

At least they seem age compatible and . I dunno. I've never been a big 'age matters' thing but I just find Sabrina far too juvenile and 'young' for Patrick who's become so stuffy in a way. I mean, she's clearly in her 20s and he clearly looks in his late 30s and sometimes 40s (while still quite good looking). IDK. It's not even the Robin thing (I really wasn't a fan of 'Scrubs' ... sorry to their fans!). It's the structure of the story and they just don't seem to go well. I just can't ever imagine them as an item but I guess we're stuck with it.

• Members

Not that I gave two shits about Helena beyond her truth-telling (or any Cassadine, for that matter), but it burns my biscuit that Ron killed her off and allowed that greasy bear retcon to live on. I want to know what organ of mine I'd have to sell in order to scrub this show of his existence for good.

• Members

I agree about Jax/Brenda/Sonny. I feel like we're about to sit through Jax and Brenda both being made fools of. It's hard to even care because we know Ingo's done taping and any idea about Vanessa? I just don't see the point except for "oooh lookie! brenda and jax!" It's all a waste of time tease.

Archived