B&B: Preview for the week of April 1st

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just have one question, I haven't watched this show for a while now, but for some reason i cant get this question out of my mind. Now that Bill is doing Brooke, has he been nicer to Hope or does he still bad mouth her? I know it sounds dumb, but I wanted to know .

• Members

Thanks, I haven't watched since January, but I keep thinking that I should check it out, as people have been saying that it's getting a little better and by going through the B&B March discussion thread, doesn't seem like the horrendous triangle has been featured that much as of late.

• Members

The triangle from hell is what turned me off after briefly tuning back in. I have not seen any signs of that black hole, so I check the show out online. Funny thing is, I checked back into BB in August of 2011 when I saw a promo of Bill and Steffy. Thought they were hot. Not 20 seconds later, they ended, she fell in the tub and woke up with Liam as the love of her life. Needless to say, I tuned right back out. Here's to hoping Steffy hits her head again, perhaps in the same spot, and realizes that she doesn't love that moron after all.

• Members

IKR? Even when she was screwing Bridget's husband, she at least felt some remorse while doing it but she is coming across very entitled and heartless when it comes to stealing Katie's husband. She literally has no shame and doesnt care that she is breaking up a family. Lets not forget that Katie has a young baby at home to worry about. Brooke doesnt give a damn about that

• Members

I don't think that Brooke has ever felt sorry about her involvement with inappropriate men. Rather she feels bad when she thinks about being caught or when she is caught. For Brooke, it is all about what she wants and desires. She must the center of the man's world regardless of who gets hurt. She is such a narcissistic.

Archived