OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My response on twitter

@Nytimes so a writer unfamilar with @AllMyChildren & @OneLifeToLive is reviewing them? So insulting to Actors & Crew

So the @nytimes review of @allmychildren & @onelifetolive doesnt allow for readers comments. Oh I get it, they will allow @genznyt to speak his mind freely but not the fans? If your gonna allow the writer to say what he wants, you must do the same for the fans. FREEDOM OF SPEECH goes BOTH WAYS!!!

• Members
so these people believe that OLTL doesn't deserve to win any Emmys this year, because she thinks they could win the sympathy vote and they thinks it's unfair that if AMC and OLTL can get nominated next year why not the other web soaps, and they don't think AMC and OLTL is the same as Days or the other network soaps

• Members

These people are GH fans, so I take their comments that way. Why can't other web soaps be included because they are short form shows that have many less episodes. I think the Daytime Emmys could include other web shows, but if they are limited in scope (less than 100 episodes a calendar year and under 17 minutes each which is the length of each B&B episode) they should not be in the same category as the traditional tv soaps. They could create a category for shorter or longer shows that have less episodes as that would be more equitable.

Archived