OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My response to these idiots

Ok are you guys seriously trying to compare AMC & OLTL to Devanity & Venice. Those shoot 13 Episodes a YEAR. AMC & OLTL shoot 210 episodes a year EACH. That apples and Oranges. Also AMC & OLTL are not web soaps. They are TV sops that just happen to air on Hulu, Hulu Plus & Itunes. No offense stop talking about it if U havent even watched an episode of the revivals until you do. Your oopinion means NOTHING

• Members

I've never heard these women before, but my immediate impression is the uber GH fan who didn't watch the others, bosses around the other two women. As soon as she says something they meekly say "yes... that's true..." and then she spouts off some more, lol.

In other news, about the mysterious departure of Susie B-H from One Life, she just facebooked that's she's off to the train to pick up Thom for their weekly dinner.

• Members

And I've seen Venice and DeVanity.....Production wise, there is no comparison, AMC/OLTL has them beat. You can't compare the two because AMC/OLTL actually has a studio, sets, professional crews. lol It's like comparing a Hilton with a Motel 6. It's actually unfair to "Venice".

Acting.... DeVanity is atrocious. Venice at least has some decent actors.... although I do think the love for that show also had to do with the fact that there are recognizable soap actors starring in the series.

Archived