OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The other thing is that GH apparently tapes 3 weeks, and then stops for a week before taping for 3 weeks again, according to Lynn Herring in a recent interview (http://rdsn.net/buzz/2013/04/18/podcast-498-lynn-herring-of-abcs-general-hospital/), so there would always be that one-week break during which Roger Howarth could fly out to Connecticut and shoot some compressed OLTL scenes.

He could really keep that going indefinitely if the GH and OLTL shooting schedules stay the way they are.

• Members

Just his attitude towards the show and Erika Slezak, and his manner of speaking/interacting ... Nothing specific. He just seems really nice and enthusiastic.

Also I think it would be a good idea if Jeffrey was bisexual. Corbin gives off a certain ambiguous vibe in terms of his sexuality, and I think the show could benefit from using that in its storytelling.

• Members

How so? A day takes place over two or three days on a soap. The characters were on GH for a few months or they were on for a year. Both and neither are true.

Not just on soaps either ... Degrassi also has a half-year take place over a year. It's not a big deal to me. OLTL will probably leave it rather vague.

Also let's not forget the long tradition of SORAS.

Archived