OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can understand the complaints if they were in an area where FX Canada was moving tiers. (I know someone who told me that FX Canada had been on a cheaper cable tier and was moving to a more expensive one. Then just a day or two ago she said that it wasn't moving after all, the cable company changed its mind. This just happened since the announcement of AMC & OLTL being on FX Canada -- the switch and then switch back...)

• Members

I wasn't aware of that--here, as mentioned by me, the HD feed (which I now have) is on a higher tier but not the non-HD. FXCanada doesn't really have enough original material yet to do that IMHO--but it would be interesting if the cable provider thought about moving it due to AMC/OLTL. I do know one provider (I believe Bell) still doesn't carry FXCanada, so people covered by them have a more legit complaint.

• Members

I think you tend to love the first opening you can consciously remember. And I loved the opening too, it just meant to me "OLTL is on now!". Looking at it as an adult I'm like "Uhhhh...". But honestly, it was of it's time. It looks like half the music videos that were on MTV/BET in the early 90s.

Archived