25 Adult Jokes in Cartoons You Never Understood

Eric83

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap,

Number 3 the character is looking for "finger prints". The second image shows the boy sitting on Prince's lap (the singer) and saying "I don't think so" as if she thought they said "Finger Prince". Get it?

23 -

Early on in the movie Shrek when they're showing the various fairy tales, we see those bears in the cages. As you can see, the Mama bear has a bow on her head. Later in the movie, the boy says they "don't know what happened to Mama bear". Later, we see a house with a bear rug and the head has the ribbon on it.

Get it?

• Members

I saw a video of these a while back and the "finger Prince" joke really caught me off guard, I was so surprised that they had the balls to try to get away with that. And they did.

Speaking of balls, Rocko picking the berries and the bear running away screaming cracks me up!

• Members

You know, I never felt the love for Animaniacs like I did for Tiny Toons. I will say though, when they'd do the "totally insane-y" part at the end of the theme song, I wanted them to do "Erica Kane-y" with a cartoon Susan Lucci sneaking up behind the Animaniacs making their Emmy speech, about to wallop them with a huge sledge hammer.

Archived