GH: Kevin Collins lovefest

dragonflies

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know right? And he should be on with Mac, Felicia, and Lucy soon there after.

OT but the guy who played Brian Bodine on AMC like a million years ago (you probably have no idea who that is lol)'s family keeps sending me YouTube messages trying to get me to help petition to get him on the new AMC. I'm like I can not help you, I don't even live in America nor do I even have access to Hulu, yet like every other day I get a message from some relative or fan of his about this campaign. I'm like jeez lol.

• Members

Didn't Brian date Dixie or something like that? Otherwise I have no clue about the actor or character. Other than my first impression. He's annoying.

LMAO.

Why would Brian be needed for AMC 2.0 anyways. If someone as important to canvas as Jackson wasn't asked. Then, how does this guy think that he even has a snowball's chance.

• Members

He was with Hayley first, and then Adam like pressured him into marrying this girl named An Li so she could get a green card or something and to keep him away from Hayley, and then he married Dixie for some reason I don't remember. It's been so long I don't remember all the details LOL, plus I never liked Brian. He was annoying. I was all into like Trevor, Natalie, Chuck, Donna, and Brooke at that point and had no time for Brian and An Li shenanigans. See, they think kids and teens want to see young people, but I was a kid and I couldn't wait for the teens to go away and for Trevor and Natalie to come on.

I have no idea why he wants to be on the new AMC so bad LOL.

Archived