Creepiest picture Ever!

Mitchapalooza

• Members

Ok I have an ENORMOUS fear of spiders and I cam across this picture on the net and it just absolutely [!@#$%^&*] creeped the [!@#$%^&*] outta me and disturbed me.

.side.jpg

isn't that just SOO wrong....i got the heebe jeebes looking at that! Nasty! Anyways thought I would share ;)

PS- It probably is fake, but even still, the look in that little girls eyes, with those nasty hair legs hanging out just disturbs me, she looks evil!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too. I was locked in a shed when I was young by one of my babysitters and the shed was INFESTED with spiders (like house spiders). I was locked in there for 3 hours until my parents came home and found me in a state of shock.

I remember almost every moment and I remember feeling webs ALL over my face and spiders crawling over my hands and face.

Suffice to say my parents pressed charges against the girl (who threw a party at my house and slapped my sister and locked her in her room). My dad tackled the girl when he found her. Pretty scary [!@#$%^&*]!

To this day I can't even barely look at a spider and if I run into one I freak out.....it is a MAJOR issue for me.

• Members

Wow. I got chills and a little freaked by that picture.

I wouldn't say I have a huge phobia about spiders but they are about the only insect I'm definitely wary and afraid of. I guess I do have a phobia... somewhat, LOL. Spiders freak me out.

Archived