Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissLlanviewPA

GH; Scott Baldwin & Lucy Coe Love Thread

I liked Starr when she was little. It's once she became all about Cole and stopped being a terror that she became insufferable.

I'm about to make the thread!

I know you guys are kidding around about her, I just feel afraid to talk about her sometimes. Don't want torches after me! ;)

I know you guys are kidding around about her, I just feel afraid to talk about her sometimes. Don't want torches after me! wink.png

That's how I feel about Luna. You like who you like and there's no shame in that smile.png

You're engaged to Alan- where else would be except with your boyfriend

I think the Gabrielle and Luna sides are about even wink.png and that most people would agree that they were his best love interests. Maybe we should just say he loved both deeply but in different ways?

I had a crush on Alan when I was a kid LOL.

I think the Gabrielle and Luna sides are about even wink.png and that most people would agree that they were his best love interests. Maybe we should just say he loved both deeply but in different ways?

I had a crush on Alan when I was a kid LOL.

That's what I've ALWAYS said. ;)

And I have a crush on Alan/SD NOW. I don't care how old he is.

Same with Kin. And TR. I could go on. :)

That's what I've ALWAYS said. wink.png

I think we can both agree he had some lame love interests over the years. Maggie anyone?

I used to like KS too. I was never a big TR fan (looks wise- LOVE Robert as a character). My stepmother loooooved him though. She also liked Sean Donnelly (who I definitely did not have a crush on).

I always got the feeling that most liked this relationship when they were schemers and the material on PC finished them off for good.

Mostly, yes. I remember the soap magazines heaping scorn on the entire Christina story and the end of their relationship.

That's what I've ALWAYS said. wink.png

And I have a crush on Alan/SD NOW. I don't care how old he is.

Same with Kin. And TR. I could go on. smile.png

SD is my grandpa crush too.

He was hawt when he was younger though. Way hot.

My daddy crushes are Jon Lindstrom, Michael E. Knight, and Kin Shriner. Hotties hotties hotties.

We were just talking about Christina and all her fathers in another thread earlier today LOL. I'm still confused why they just passed that kid around or why they could never settle on who her father should be (I guess in the end they just decided to make Kevin the daddy). I agree that story wasn't great.

I never even really know why Lucy and Scott needed another kid. They already had Serena.