Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissLlanviewPA

GH; Scott Baldwin & Lucy Coe Love Thread

Like I said in the other thread, I don't like them as a romantic couple couple either. I think they worked better as scheming best friends and as co-parents to Serena. I don't think they ever needed to be a married couple.

They were definitely hot though.

And yes Mary, you broke my heart too!

Like I said in the other thread, I don't like them as a romantic couple couple either. I think they worked better as scheming best friends and as co-parents to Serena. I don't think they ever needed to be a married couple.

They were definitely hot though.

And yes Mary, you broke my heart too!

Just wait until I create a Max & Gabrielle thread, Addie! ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Because like I said. She would have chemistry with a stick.

I am as straight as an arrow. And, I still think she's hotter than hell.

If I was that pretty. I'd have a stroke.

Should I make or should you?

My sister and I used to play GH when we were kids (don't ask, we were weird), and my sister would ALWAYS get to be Lucy because her name is Lucy and because she thought she looked like Lucy (she did not. We are blondes) and I was always irrationally jealous.

tumblr_lo9m46LKP81qhafj6.gif

Then I might have to make a Max & Luna love thread. Although I'd probably end up talking to myself in there.....

I'd be talking to myself in a Starr thread, even if it was just for old school Starr. I feel like I should have kept quiet now sad.png.

Pretty much agree with that. I actually went back to the show for the first time in a long while because I was curious and wanted to see it

**hangs head in shame**.

Anyway, more Scott & Lucy: