Mark Pinter joins Y&R

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if this is a true new character or a recast of Tucker and I wonder what his purpose will be. It does seem like they've added quit a few characters. This is the fourth new male role cast. I don't blame them though because I do feel the show is lacking proper male leads.

• Members

I don't know who that is but I sure hope Y&R has Jess Walton in mind when they cast that Congressman because it's time to give Jill an decent love interest. Stephen Nichols is too tiny too be paired with her, when they sat him down next to Jill, Lily, and Cane for dinner it looked like Tucker needed a booster seat. Not that size is the only problem, I can't see Jill ( or any female character) being interested in a man who treats women the way he does. Tucker was ruined as soon as they re-cast and re-made him in the image of Victor.

I wish they would discover that Tucker wasn't Kay's son and he was conning Kay in order to get revenge on her and Victor. Maybe for a past business deal that Chancellor Industries & Newman Enterprises were in on together that screwed McCall Unlimited out of big bucks??? I don't know, I'd rather find out that Charlotte Ramsey sold Kay's baby to the highest bidder (an Australian mob family perhaps? LOL ) instead of bring him to the hospital. A somewhat reformed Colin would be fun as Kay's son after we forget about Genevieve...or not, and Kay's real son could be discovered later if the Congressman doesn't work out..

Un-relating Tucker and Kay would also solve the Devon problem. There is NO drama with Devon being the heir to TWO humongous fortunes. Sure he's lucky, but it makes any story boring. Kill off Tucker and let Devon inherit and see how it changes him, or Devon should have to deal with his AZZhole bio-father if he wants the $$$.

• Members

They [read: she must not be named] tried it with the congress battle and that mastermind character David Chow and it was a huge success indeed. This won't work. Michael as DA is not working either. Politicians, DAs, Police Commissioners is typical soap stereotype stuff that has been done to death.

• Members

See ya later Tucker!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mark-Pinter-joins-young-and-the-restless-1057191.aspx

One of the soap world's most notorious badasses is about to shake things up in Genoa City! Actor Mark Pinter, best known as slimy senator-turned-mayor Grant Harrison on Another World, is set to play yet another ruthless politico on CBS' The Young and the Restless.

Archived