tumblr_n055r5w2j51r2z1wbo1_250.gif
LOL...Dujun

BigBang

tumblr_n0570mz7Cp1rdzebno1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0570mz7Cp1rdzebno2_500.jpg

tumblr_n04vhtZWXa1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg

lol..he dont care with that hair

BtoB

Kikwang from Beast actually produced this song for the group. Man, its pretty good

2NE1

I don't watch the bachelor so thank god for whoever put that up. Just gives the girls more exposure over here :D

• Members

OMG, I F--KING CANT with this! Taeyang's album was set to come out March 12, but now delayed to May 28. Mind you, it was originally set to be released in September, then "later" in the year. At this rate, I fear it will never be released

http://bigbangupdates.com/2014/02/taeyangs-solo-album-release-japan-moved-may-28.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh AMDatGH, where are you bc 2NE1 just released their album and I know for sure you'd love their new music

instead of 1, the girls went and released 2 music videos! I have to admit Happy was the only song on the album I wasn't feeling but Ive really grown to like it and its bc of the video which is great.. On the flipside I loved Come Back Home, but wasn't feeling the video for it, although that's grown on me. But really what needs to be made into a video is...

OMG at that performance. Surprise it isn't their lead single being the title track. That song and the energy it inspires is hot and almost rivals I Am the Best

tumblr_n25m4oXjtp1r8ayeyo1_500.gif

How awesome is that for an ending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SocgtJbQCDM

CL as a Queen, performs her two singles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbQP9Q2tNoU

My favorite song off the album though is probably Gotta Be You. I love the melody, CL's rapping and how the girls come together to sing

BigBang

On the other side of YG, BB is going to release the dvd for their recent tour in 2 weeks and clips of it have been posted on their YT page. Here's the trailer

Edited by Cheap21

• 3 weeks later...