DRW50

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd heard some say that it seemed like Yaz was being built up as the main companion.

I haven't been watching...mostly following along at most. All the retcons seem needlessly confusing, although

Please register in order to view this content

Sacha Dhawan is gorgeous and I'm glad he has continued Michelle Gomez's work of making me forget that Anthony Ainley or John Simm ever existed.

• Members

I'm not watching atm. I'll catch up eventually. The retcon is alright I guess, but I don't see the point and I'm annoyed they destroyed Gallifrey again. I wouldn't be surprised if all three ended up leaving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8sU45ax2Hs

This is wonderful - a true love letter to Sarah Jane, written by RTD, who singlehandedly brought her back to the (inter)national consciousness. I won't give any spoilers (if this type of thing even counts for spoilers), but everyone involved is just fantastic, and Jacob Dudman, who provides the crucial narration, goes above and beyond, particularly since he had no connection to any of that time period. 

I only have one quibble about any of this, which probably isn't worth going on about considering how strong the rest is. 

I'll never say goodbye to Sarah Jane, and I am very happy that Russell knew this, felt this, and let us say goodbye to her without actually having to let her go. 

• Members

I see Russell finally got to pull the trigger on outing Luke - a development hinted at near the end of Sarah Jane Adventures, but halted when Lis died and the show was forced to end production.

Unless I am misreading I believe he also just made Tegan and Nyssa a couple....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...