Y&R: Jess Walton is back

• Members

I have no doubt that this character was a lucky shot (god forbid Y&R have a half-Asian character -- they are just day players!) but he worked so well thanks to his background and ES's acting. That man had chem with everybody but it was his scenes with Jess that I treasured the most.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Neil/Victoria was later than that (like in the 2000s) but my memory is faulty at best.

Yes, I think it was because Keith Hamilton Cobb is a more downbeat and low-key actor. I remember the actor who played his enemy Dominic, though... HOT.

• Members

I was watching regularly at the time and was quite annoyed and bothered by Neil and Victoria's breakup. I REALLY liked their pairing. A lot. I could have sworn Neil and Victoria were like 1999. I remember being big into Y&R around 1997/1998/1999/2000. Pretty much until between 2002 and 2005 when I gave up soaps for a while then got back into them (except for DAYS and Passions had started it's downward spiral in 2002, recovered a bit around 2005 but man ...)

• Members

Kristoff & Heather had little chemistry & the pairing didn't make sense so it ending was a good thing.

In fact SHEMAR had WAY more chemistry with Heather than Kristoff.

However Kristoff had a ton of chemistry with both Sharon Case & Eileen Davidson. Neither of which went anywhere because of the obvious.

• Members

HALLELUJAH!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't JFP responsible for bringing Jane Elliot back full time? Was there once even a threat of Jane being fired? I doubt this was Frons's doing, so yes, JFP championed the character and kept her on the canvas when she easily could have dismissed her.

It cracks me up because half of those who hate JFP don't even know why they hate her. She's not the devil woman that she's portrayed as. I doubt she'd continue getting hired if she were. Just ask Linda Gottlieb. :)

• Members

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Most soap fans are rational, well-adjusted, well-behaved individuals. But it's the Tea Party members loo-loos who always make the rest of 'em look awful.

Yeah, let him get his turn with the town doorknob. Everyone else has.

Archived