Y&R: Yet Another actress Is Fired

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. He tends to be more right than wrong when it comes to Y&R. He has a couple of sources over there, I'm sure: a couple in the cast (*cough*MuhneyGoddardLeBlanc*cough*) and some behind-the-scenes peeps, too. I also think Daytime Confidential does a good job when it comes to confirming news and I think Jamey Giddens has a source or two on the Y&R set, too. Y&R is full of blabbermouths!

I am sorry to see Marcy go. Honestly, I didn't see the age on the girl's face and thought she was perfect as Abby. I loved watching her!Of all the "young cast" to be booted off the show, she (and Carmine. Girl needs some eye candy) were the last I would have axed. Blake Hood, Jessica Heap, Greg Rikaart and Liz Hendricksen OTOH... Especially the latter two. I cannot stomach that chemistry-free, smug pair.

I hope Marcy lands the Belle role on Days! Finally, a fun Belle!

Y&R needs a cast overhaul, and not just in the young set. Amelia Heinle remains the most epic fail in terms of recasts. Get Heather Tom back, get Sarah Joy Brown in, whatever, but Hairchewer hasn't been working for almost a decade.

• Members

Watching Daytime Confidential lose their [!@#$%^&*] minds about the dismissal of Marcy Rylan - the epitome of our hope for the future, apparently, I must have just missed the memo - is fun. Really, she's hardly worth all that. I'm sorry, but she's not. She was an appealing young actress on the wasteland that was latter-day GL and she failed to really distinguish herself on Y&R at all in a terrible time. It's like making a fuss over Daniel "I Am Become Death" Cosgrove, three-time soap killer.

• Members

I do think it sucks to have all Abbott women gone. Yeah Abby is more of a Newman but still. They should've gotten rid of Eden/JH cause atleast MR has personality and a pulse despite Abby being a fail. I never got the point of bringing Eden back and who wants to see Kyle and NuNoah fighting over her? That's a fail already.

Archived