Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not necessarily worried about everyone in the over 40 crowd. Well, Braedan and Bergman aren't leaving unless they want to, I thin MTS is fine considering the Sony debacle she just went through...now folks like Jill, Paul and Lauren? I don't know. I doubt CLB or Jeanne go anywhere.

I would hope if she trims any fat from th over 40 crowd, she gets rid of Genevieve and Tucker (it's not like she hasn't fired Francis and Nichols before).

I don't know how I feel about Griffith. His Y&R was pretty boring and I don't think he has the chops to be the HW but at this point can the writing on the show really get worse?

• Members

Not sure what's happening, but I'd like to see Tucker and Devon as father and son. Give them the dynamics of a father and son team (just pretend both are white).

Genie can go NOW!

I don't think Sharon can be salvaged and she's not needed. She can go and take the whiney psycho fetus burner with her. Billy Miller can GTFO! Take Amelia's dry ass with him. I'd certainly go for a Robin Christopher recast here.

• Members

Unfortunately, I fully expect JFP to get rid of all the black folks

She should have been gone.

LMAO! I don't disagree with any of this but Robin Christoper is too old to play Victoria.

I certainly have my issues with Victor but with JFP here and EB offscreen that probably means Nikki will soon be romanced by Kale Browne

• Members

Jamey also thinks some former GH writers might be joining.....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="228638691701170176"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/ccgibeaut329">ccgibeaut329</a> I have heard it won't be a surprise if several former General Hospital writers/producers head to Genoa City.</p>— Jamey_Giddens (@Jamey_Giddens) <a href="

data-datetime="2012-07-26T23:54:01+00:00">July 26, 2012</a></blockquote>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived