Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tracy needs to go now! NOW! RIGHT [!@#$%^&*] NOW! She and Drew (is it) are the worst. Yes, all these shows are soft scripted, but these 2 are the absolute worst! When Tracy came to the door and Drew didn't want to let her in, that was the worst acting ever! It was so damn bad! Then Tracy going off on that chick? Really bad! Tracy was giving Drew the money for the wrong reasons (putting their family back together), and he was going to emotionally blackmail her into getting it. If she does not "invest", he's going on tour? What about your kid? What trash these two are!

Speaking of 12 day old trash, Lil Speed Bump? I can't take this mofo for one more eppy! I have never seen anyone being so proud of being so damn dumb! Damn, he grates! Erica will be back tracking in a week, so she gets no props until she sets his ass on fire!

Mimi is a waste of space!

K Michelle, there will be a huge void when she leaves. I do, however, believe she needs to exercise some self control. Currently, she has none.

Kirk, don't roll up on a woman about your wife when your wife rolled up on her first. Go hang out with the men, please!

Joseline and Steebie rolling around in bed? PUKE! And just so we're clear, PUKE! That was horrible right along with the showdown between Benz. Funny thing about this is, that trick Karlie started this, and she doesn't even get any airtime to be in the middle of it. Waste of space ho! Speaking of getting yo ass whipped for simply existing, was it discussed that K Michelle beat her down at the reunion of S1 but Mona cut it? Funky Dineva said he was front and center and that Mona cut it so that she can clean up KM's image. Mona is her manager, supposedly? Eric, what do you know about this?

Very disappointing eppy. Mona needs to get this ship back on course, fast!

• Members

Somebody on another board said Scrappy's mouth looks like a blown out assh*** laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Nothing, I will see if I can find out about this later.

ETA: Yep K. Michelle got in Karlie's ass at the reunion. They left it on the cutting room floor to make her look less crazy and you know VH1 has been trying to minimize the violence shown on the network since the f-ckery on Basketball Wives.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

see she keeps drawing attention to her age by dancing around it. The guy should have asked her if her daughter has graduated high school and then if she were in college. I wonder what her answer would be to that. Probably "you know there are some child geniuses that enter college when they are 10" or some bullsh-t like that

She and K friends? I find that hard to believe. They must have a mutual enemy and Im sure K is ready to twist that knife in Karlie's back

As for the interview, ugh, she was doing too much. I hate how coy she was with her answers and trying to play herself up as if she's the sh-t. She came across like a video ho with the sex talk.

She has beef with Jos now? The last preview for the show alluded to that right? I kinda liked their friendship this season so far. Oh well.

She said Mimi was her girl from way back, going 15 years. I didn't think they were friends when this show started. Didn't she only start to talk to and hang around Mimi bc she wanted to work with Stevie? I can get her knowing Mimi before this but knowing someone doesn't mean you were friends. She didn't seem to be that acquainted with Mimi from what I remember

• Members

Yeah Karlie knew Mimi before and at K Michelle's birthday she mistakenly referred to Stevie as Joseline's man. Lol. From what I read Mimi and Karlie used to turn tricks back in the late 90's in LA.

Karlie was trying to act like she had an illustrious career in the interview. Girl please when Mona fires you or LHHATL gets cc anceled its back to the unemployment office. She talking about she is used to getting stopped on the street and recognized :rolleyes: