Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Episode 1: Stevie J presents a new home to Mimi too far from Atlanta for her comfort. Do his studio sessions with Joseline involve more than just business? Scrappy tells Erica he isn't sure about their relationship. K.Michelle celebrates her birthday with Karlie, Mimi and Ariane, but the party becomes a war zone when Joseline and Stevie show up together looking like a couple.

Episode 2: Stevie tries to make up with Mimi, but she hits him right where it hurts -- his wallet. Joseline accuses Karlie of being a snitch and tells her she'll decide if and when Karlie can work with Stevie. Rasheeda and Kirk shoot a music video for her new single, but fight when Rasheeda arrives late to the shoot. Erica has a heart to heart with her mom about her relationship with Scrappy and their own painful past. Joseline takes a pregnancy test.

It's best if you watch the reunion lol :P I can tell you a website where you can watch, if you want.

Can't watch live for the first airing but will def see it by midnight.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I like Mimi but with "love" or whatever she needs to let that ship sail. It is possible Stevie is probably right that she might have did the same thing as Joseline back in the day damn near 2 decades ago and that's why she's getting so much grief... but Karma's a bitch and it'll catch up to you. Same way it'll catch up to her but Jos I have a major issue with when its downtime for LAHH ATL with her and Stevie and that broke a** merry go round they seem to love to be on.

• Members

Oh same, I was proud of her last season then during the reunion I saw slowly but surely she was back in that orbit... so this must have happened shortly after. I can't remember how long after the reunion it took for them to start filming. I was happy for her she got a new man and then half of the time she was popping off at people for this entire situation with those two. Not sure where they are now because half the time in pics she looks disgusted when she sees him, esp. while they were doing promo for the show in NY last week.

So we shall see. She needs a good person in her and her daughter's life, someone that can put them first and just be there for them. It's not Stevie and he thinks he always can control everything -- its not that easy with her but I can definitely tell he has it easy controlling Jos since she's still banking on that "career." WHich I don't think she'd be too bad at since what she's going for has an audience but...

• Members

It's kinda scary when Stevie J ends up saying the most honest and truthful thing of the entire episode. When he said that Mimi sees some of herself in Joseline my jaw just dropped at first.....I was like Mimi is gonna be PISSED when she sees that and will definitely not agree.

But upon reflection I think it might be partially if not entirely correct. Hence her rage and anger issues. Joseline is just a younger version of herself with a Puerto Rican accent/background and it just kills her on some deep down level.

But at the same Joseline is slowly turning into Mimi and she needs to be careful. She claims that she's single and independent of Stevie and yet she was quick to accept that fur coat that he dropped by with (in that sketchy box btw which made me question where he even "bought" it). Anyways she strolled in there trying to act like she was big and bad but at the end of the day she seems to be going back and forth with him just like Mimi.

As for the rest....why must K Michelle always be yelling? I'm so sick of this girl. Bring me some Karlie or the new girl.

Mama Dee is kinda disgusting. No mom should ever be talking like that with their son. Its just beyond weird.

• Members

That's her entire MO, I can't count on all my fingers and toes the number of times I've read TheYBF and other black blogs I frequent about her going in on him on Twitter talking about he's gay, he has STDs and whatnot and then not even a week later she's back with him. It's unreal, I'm always like ... Where they do that at?