GH - New Triangle Brewing....

• Members

from GHH2

Could a love from the past threaten their marriage? "Dante doesn't like Johnny...Dante has been right all along because he really believed that it was Johnny who planted the gun and tried to frame Sonny. In fact, Dante is one of the few people who have been correct about the whole thing!" Unfortunately no one else knows that. "Dante hasn't given up trying to get the truth, and Johnny remains his number 1 suspect", despite Connie's confession. "Seeing that Dante is gunning for" Johnny, "he won't be too pleased at all if Lulu has anything to do with Johnny!"

No mention of Carly but I dont think she's just going to stand by and let Lulu move in on her man if she feels they are getting too close. Im guessing she will go back to hating on her

• Members

Lulu and Johnny could reignite my interest in this show. They really were her best pairing ever, better then her with Dante by a country mile. That was the last time her character was even semi interesting. The sad thing is that they've already made Johnny out to be the bad guy, and knowing how things end with Lulu he will probably end up dead by the end of this storyline. It wouldn't surprise me if this was Barash's swan song and he goes out like Logan and Zander did.

• Members

Julie Berman has chemistry with neither nor has she with any males on the show.

This is another example of Jen Rappaport from that dead crapfest. Try as hard as they might, but there is no chemical match for Lulu. How many guys have they tried?

• Members

Are we their only fans?! 100% Agreed! Lulu and Johnny were MAGIC ;-)

No. The fan reaction to them was actually the most favorable out of all her pairings, until Dante arrived and Guza made that her OTP.

• Members

It's square including Carly.

I liked Lulu and Johnny together too until she became 100% insufferably shrewish

I used love them together too (around the time of the Logan drama), and I agree.

Archived